RE: [IP] animas pump - reprime - o-ring

 -- On Fri 09/12, George < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: George [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Fri,
12 Sep 2003 10:21:47 -0500Subject: RE: [IP] animas pump - reprime - o-ringAt
10:59 AM -0400 9/12/03, Elizabeth Ramsey wrote:>> I don't know about the
repriming part since I haven't yet changed batteries>(only been pumping with
my Animas for about a month. But for priming >with a new>cartridge, you
tap/gently shake(my trainer) the unit to get the screw to the>bottom to avoid
having to waste battery LIFE priming it.I haven't had to change batteries that
often, but I have NEVER had to shake my trainer! Do you mean that only (your
trainer) requires shaking??? ;>PGeorge
 ROFL, ok...so the way I said it does sound a bit silly...what I MEANT was that
my trainer was the one who said to gentlly shake it. The manual says to tap it.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com