Re:[IP] Sport-Pak from Unique Accessories

 >>Has anybody bought/used this item?
>>I'm thinking about ordering this for use during cycling.  <<<

>I have been cycling for 25 years (91,000 miles) and pumping for 8 years
>(19,000 miles with pump). I keep the pump (508) clipped to the top of
>my bike shorts on my right side, tubing inside the shorts, and covered
>by my jersey that hangs down outside my shorts. Although I own a
>SportGuard, I have never used it when cycling. If your pump doesn't
>have a clip, that's really too bad.
>Tom Beatson

I was interested for more than just clipping my pump, I can do that already!
Was interested in this little pack so that I could puter my Ultra Tester in as
wee, since my saddle pack gets too full w/ the tester, cell phone, power bar,
levers, and patch kit.

I was hoping that this little pack wasn't too bulky for cycling use.