Re:[IP] Sport-Pak from Unique Accessories

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:54:16 +0000, trifona wrote:
 >>>Has anybody bought/used this item?
I'm thinking about ordering this for use during cycling.  <<<

I have been cycling for 25 years (91,000 miles) and pumping for 8 years
(19,000 miles with pump). I keep the pump (508) clipped to the top of
my bike shorts on my right side, tubing inside the shorts, and covered
by my jersey that hangs down outside my shorts. Although I own a
SportGuard, I have never used it when cycling. If your pump doesn't
have a clip, that's really too bad.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000