Re: [IP] was o rings now cost

>If you don't have insurance, Ebay seems to be a great place to get discounted
>supplies.  Just search for "insulin pump", minimed or disetronic, and you will
>find tons of stuff for sale at <50% MSRP.

Since the MSRP for the O-rings is $0.70 the cost of shipping/handling
would far outweigh the benefit of cost reduction by buying on Ebay.
There is ONE website that CAN reduce your overall costs of pumping,
at least for the batteries;   http://www.sr44.com    SR44 is another
name for the 357's and the batteries they sell there are the
Everready's.   I've bought the 25 pack for $12.50 total and those
batteries have lasted me from 14-16 weeks.  That would put your price
for the Animas battery system at $10.80 a year.  Not bad, is it???