Re: [IP]Seriousness of low blood sugars in children

Hi all. Have an important question.  I have a 2 1/2 yr.old with diabetes.  I
have heard from others that there have been some people with diabetes that
have died in the night due to low blood sugars.  Is this true?  I check my son
ever 2-4 hrs. through the night because I am so paranoid.

Krista, Mom to Anthony 2 1/2, Dx'd 8/25/02, Pumping Animas 8/03, MM 4/03