Re: [IP] was o rings now cost

We get the Animas o-rings, which is what makes it water proof, free
when we order batteries. The o-ring is actually like a little rubber
band that seals the the battery compartment. We change it when we
change batteries every 6-8 weeks. For us, all other pump supplies are
free too. This will, however, vary with your insurance.

Keep researching. When you have decided which pump you like (Animas has
great customer service), the pump company will contact your insurance
company to calculate your cost. (if any). This all happened very
quickly for us. Jenny was "hooked-up" within a month of our first
inquiry.

Kay