Re: [IP] Looking at Choices - 508 vs. 512

I first used a MM 507C for four years without a problem.  I now have a MM 508
since May of this year.  I have had no problems.  I chose the MM 508 over the
512 because the reservoir is much larger and therefore more convenient and
because it has been around longer than the 512.  I don't mind being behind one
pump model because I fell it saves a lot of headaches in the long run.