Re: [IP] was o rings now cost

I am examining the prospects of getting my son a pump.
Could someone tell me how much it cost to replace an O-ring?
Also is there anyone with no insurance that has to pay for their supplies
that could tell me how much pump supplies cost a month?

Cyndy, Ontario
mom to 4,
Ben Diabetes dxed 06/02
Ignorance is voluntary misfortune
Like one who seizes a dog by the ears is the passer-by who meddles in the
quarrel not his own.