Re: [IP] when reservoits are mt.

Sorry bout all the quote marks :-)

A couple things wrong that I see:

1. Air in the tubing etc... been addressed
2. What if the insulin in your reservoir is bad and causing the high
sugars... I've had it happen (not with the pump though)
3. You're shortening the time between new reservoirs... A vial of insulin
is worth a couple dollars more than 1 MM reservoir here in canada (11 bucks
for a vial) so it's probably cheaper than going through 2 or 3 extra
reservoirs a month
4.  You should be corrective bolusing from your pump. Confirm your pump is
wrong... High sugars are usually the fault our own doing (or lack of doing) :-)
5. If this is often, do you low a lot after the needle? Perhaps you need to
readdress your basal and especially your insulin to carb ration

I hope most of this hasn't ben repeated, I wasn't able to find the full
thread in email client.... bizarre I haven't deleted incoming mail since
1994...oh well that's for another list :-)