[IP] Kevin Blanc <email @ redacted>

Kevin Blanc <email @ redacted>
I'm a 44 year-old, 25 year diabetic, a pumper for 10 years. I've used a
Minimed 506, and I'm currently using a Disetronic H-Tron. It's time for
another pump change, and because of insurance company
restrictions, I'll probably be getting a Minimed 508 or Paradigm (not that I
think which pump you use makes much difference for the vast majority of
users). I will be thrilled to be getting back to batteries that are
available anywhere. I just wish I could get a waterproof pump that would
stay waterproof...Pump-on!