Re: [IP] Obesity, type 2

I am FINNISH (mothers family is from the Leppanen family, LAPI from northern
scandanavia and european from southern finland) My cousin Antti Salo and his
family has MORE type 1 diabetics that my family here in the states does (1:3
in Antti's family has diabetes type 1) as out of all 17 diabetics, only 2 are
type 1 (my nephew Shane and myself) and the rest are type 2.

(Rebecca, Becca NOT Becky)

Type 1 is of highest incidence in high cold places like northern Finland.,