[IP] RE: Dialysis center

I find the whole thing sad!  Bad enough that she is on dialysis, she
shouldn't be treated like an animal.  First you should try talking to the
management of the center, if that doesn't work  you can try Trans Pacific
(I'm not sure if it work work were you are located, if not they may be able
to refer you to a few places).  Trans Pacific gives you a list to follow and
what to do if you are unhappy with your treatment center (Diaylsis, Clinic).
You like a copy or just want the contact information, I would gladly "snail
mail" it or e-mail it.  Best of luck to you on this whole matter.

In Good Health,
David Farfan

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.