[IP] animas - alarms - o rings

Spot mentioned having to carry o-rings, the o-ring thing, etc. with extra
batteries.  I always just carry extra batteries and leave all the other
"stuff" at home.  If needed when I am gone, I will change the batteries, but
that is all I change.  Then later when you are home you can easily open the
battery door and change the o-ring without bothering anything else.  Just try
to keep your pump upright when doing this or you will have to re-prime again
like you have put in a new cartridge.