Re: [IP] when reservoits are mt.

Don't you bolus with your pump?   The only reason I'd  use a syringe is
if I had doubts about the insulin in the pump. or the site!!!!!!!
I know they advise to take a injection if your glucose is over 250,
BUT!!!!!!  I always bolus with the pump even when it is as high as
400+,  if it is still high (400 +) a hour later  I'll take another bolus
and if it did nont work I'd inject ---from the insulin vial---- not the