[IP] Re: free MM case

 It wasn't Wendy, it was me, Pam. See my posts of the last three days on this
issue. I basically first called the regular C.S. rep and had to tell him that I
wanted to elevate my complaint, at which time he documented it. Then his
supervisor called me the next day and again said only half off. Then I had to
tell her that I wanted to elevate it higher, at which time she had to document
it again. The next day (yesterday) the guy from the special task force called me
and offered it.
Pam
<wendy...who did you talk to at MM ..............i also called, but was
not
offered a free
case.....just asking, thanks........stacy