[IP] Re: free MM case

 It wasn't Wendy, it was me, Pam. See my posts of the last three days on this
issue. I basically first called the regular C.S. rep and had to tell him that I
wanted to elevate my complaint, at which time he documented it. Then his
supervisor called me the next day and again said only half off. Then I had to
tell her that I wanted to elevate it higher, at which time she had to document
it again. The next day (yesterday) the guy from the special task force called me
and offered it.
<wendy...who did you talk to at MM ..............i also called, but was
offered a free
case.....just asking, thanks........stacy

Do you Yahoo!?