[IP] pizza hut bread stix

> Subject: [IP] Pizza Hut
> Anyone know the CHO count for a personal pan pizza and three breadsticks?
> the Pizza Hut website, I can't tell if the 20g listed per breadstick
> is per stick, or per serving. Neither seems right, logically, and 130g of
> CHO seems like a lot for this meal.
> Matt
Matt the bread stick does not weigh 130 gm. Pizza Hut is a good place to eat
because they have a placard with the food values of each menu item posted in
the hall leading to the rest rooms (any reason for choosing this location) the
manager can help you with the answer to this question. the sign tells you the
serving size.