[IP] residual insulin versess infused amount.

From: Judi <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin On Board Methods

This is very interesting and I'd like to hear the answers also.  If there
is anyone who has worn both the 512 and the Cozmo, please post your
thoughts on the two different approaches.

I did a home trial of a Cozmo and got wonderful results with it.  I also
met with a rep from MM but they refuse to let you do a home trial of a
512 pump.  They do claim that their method is far superior than the
Deltec method though.

Judi in MI
Most pumps give you this info. It is helpful to avoid the unused insulin
hypoglycemia. The Animas calls it history and the pump keeps this hisory for
256 days

(I think). It is the sum of basal ond bolus insulin. Most bells and whistles
on pumps are not essential but they are handy to have. I claim that the
calculator method with pen and paper is superior to minimed's advaced
technology pump. Even more accurate is a polygonal integration method., spot