[IP] Dental article on Diabetes FWIW

Last month an article I wrote with my Dad concerning Dental complications of
Diabetes Appeared in "JOE journal of Endodontics Volume 29 383-389 June 2003
Number 6.
The publisher, Misprinted my Initials ALB to ABB. B would have actually been
my Russian Patronym. If you are interested, you can get a reprint from me.
(requests by email) when i get the reprints, I'll mail them out. be sure to
send your snail mail addy.
this is not a solicitation.