[IP] when reservoits are mt.

> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:47:16 -0400
> From: "Virginia Mingolla" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #497
> I tried looking in Pumping Insulin for an answer to my question but could
> not find it. Even with the pump I still struggle keeping my numbers in a
> safe range.
> When my sugar goes over 250 which happens often I usually give myself a
> of insulin.  I take the insulin out from the Reservoir in my pump with a
> syringe.
> Does anyone see a problem with this?  Is this what most of you do?
> Ginny Mingolla
> email @ redacted
> Type 1 on Paradigm pump.  Diagnosed at age 23 years old.
> - I carry a novopen jr in my purse mrs. spot laughs at me whenever i take it
out to use it since it is emblazoned in bright colors. It has small enough
graduations so I don't knock myself out on the street. spot, type 1 for almost
42 years., still alive and kicking but not as vigorously as last year. I don'
think that my pump is the best,worst or in between. It does what it is
supposed to and is really water and sand sealed.