Re: [IP] Defense of Minimed

In a message dated 09/10/2003 11:09:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Disetronic offered their customer's squat. Heck they
> didn't even give up graders to the Dtron plus from the D tron a second pum

I am not sure about every D-tron pump Disetronic made, but I do know they
 upgraded my D-tron to the +. I have a letter that tells me ALL D-tron's will be
exchanged for the +. I wear my pump in the shower each morning and give me a
 block of wood have no sad story to tell. I hope this doesn't start a war. I
know I will be like Sara with my hands frozen around my pump no matter who's
the maker of it.
                        Roger C (dx 1/12/47 pm 5/7/00)