[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #527

 I agree that all of those MM accessories are too bulky to wear with my clothes.
However, if you haven't tried MM's clip (I think it costs $12.50), give that a
try. It's much more streamlined and doesn't stick out or cause your waistband of
your pants to pull down. The only downside is that it doesn't cover the pump, so
it doesn't offer much protection from getting bumped.
< I have noticed the bulkiness of all the pump
accessories from MM - the plastic harness stuck the pump "way out
there" as
well as the neoprene case for the paradigm, the sport case, etc.>

Do you Yahoo!?