RE: [IP] Regarding MiniMed

I keep on reading all these posts regarding Minimed and I can tell you I
have had my 507C for 1 1/2 years and have not have one single problem with
them.

I call and get my supplies without any problems, and when I apply for
financial assistance, it is done in a quick manner and anytime I call them,
they are completely courteous and helpful.

I'm sorry so many of you have had bad experiences with Minimed but mine have
been perfect so far.

Kathy Bruckmeyer