Re: [IP] Re: Dear Abby . . .

In a message dated 9/10/2003 6:22:45 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I'm very much like that too, anytime I hit 250-300+
> I can turn on a dime, from happy go lucky to wheres
> the butcher knife, your breathing wrong, it bothers me
> I want to dispose of you :-)
so now when i have an outburst, first thing..
"GO CHECK YOURSELF!" :-) usually their right,
i'm high.

Reisa, I am the same way.....and the weird thing is, I hear myself doing it!
But, the logic of why just doesn't kick in sometimes....depending on how high
and what time ot the month, as the hormone issus is absolutely no help either.

When low, I will start crying, be moody, become distant and strangely, NOT
 hungry. In fact, I will tend to be nauseaous. I am really hungry when I am

I definitely think that this is a YMMV issue. But most important, is for
those around us to suggest that we check out BG if we are behaving unlike our
normal selves (hmmmI wonder what is normal )

Tina H.