[IP] I love my pump!

Just have to brag ... I've been pumping almost 3 weeks (Thurday evening
will be 3!)

I hate a lunch with 78 carbs, plus a piece of birthday cake honoring
our office manager.

2 hours later, the blood sugar is at 143.

More love my pump stuff.  I am glad I have an Animas.  One of the
reasons I picked it was because of the "water proofness"  We have a
pool and a hot tub (yes, I will take it off for that).

I love my pump trainer.  Lovely woman.  I can't believe we've achieved
normal blood sugars this fast -- starting yesterday.

Customer service have been great.