[IP] For the women: Pumps and dresses

 I posted a question approximately 2 months ago asking for help in placing a
pump underneath a wedding gown. Thanks to all who sent me private emails and
posted ideas on the message board, all were greatly appreciated! I'm finally
getting the opportunity to write about how I managed to secure the pump under my
gown as my life is now not so hectic! What I used was the thigh high stockings
from Victoria's Secret. They have some sort of material at the top that holds
real well to your skin and the stockings don't move, therefore I hooked the pump
to the top of the stockings and off I went. I also used a garter belt to hold
the stockings but that really wasn't necessary considering the stockings held so
well. My wedding went smoothly, it was a lovely day, although it was deathly hot
in Vegas! :)

Do you Yahoo!?