Re: [IP] !!!!MM TOLD ME THAT THEY WON'T DO A THING REGARDING THE WATER PROBLEM

I find the most disturbing part of that conversation to be where the MM rep
said that MM is basically blaming the public for their pump no longer being
 water-tight "we have no intentions of making that claim (water-tightness)
because
we can't control what the public does with the cases..."  If I were an MM
 customer (which I'm not) I would be VERY pissed off at the fact that this
company
can not make a product that is tough enough to use everyday and that, in
 fact, they are practically admitting (according to this conversation with the
rep)
that there product is not made to withstand daily use. unless it just sits
there and you don't move it at all.

The Disetronic H-Tron actually ended up with a flaw in the way they designed
the batterie compartment.  The wearer does have the capability to over tighten
the battery which will then cause small cracks in the surrounding case area.

This is something that Deltec considered when designing their pump.  There is
an automatic stop for screwing on the battery cover.  There is no way a
person can over tighten it.

Once again MM...or their rep...has decided to make a blanket statement about
ALL pump manufacturers.  Don't you think it rather odd that a company who is
so quick to sue every Tom, Dick , and Harry would think it wrong to admit to
 having made a mistake and would be willing to compensate those who are affected
by THEIR mistake????

Remember folks...this is MY opinion and is not meant to reflect the opinion
of anyone else.  Also my opinion is NOT wrong...just different from yours!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
Proud to have owned the Dis H-Tron+ pumps and now the Deltec Cozmo