Re: [IP] RECALL the Paradigm

I don't think every pump company should recall there pump if it has
minor problems. This is not a minor problem. MM claimed that the pump
was waterproof in 8 feet of water for 24 hours. This was a major step
up. The rating was IPX8 instead of 7, like the rest of the pumps out
there. This was the major selling point along with the smaller size. If
my $25 watch claims to be waterproof up to 100 meters and my radio in my
shower is water tight, then my $5,500 dollar insulin pump that claims to
be waterproof should be as well. I have written MM a letter and email. I
will be calling them tonight and asking to speak to a manager or someone
higher up. I believe MM is claiming that you should not get it wet at
all now. I will always be a MM supporter but they need to do the right
thing on this issue.
Donny Vernon