RE: [IP] Digests and NOT SNIPPING - DEAR ABBY

>They truly had a wonderful article a number of years ago on the subject of

Let me remind some members that it is VERY important to <Snip> out
the Digest when you Reply to it.   There have been several Replies to
this Digest which had very large portions returned to the list, thus
a new Digest has come out again too soon and too LARGE.

After you write your Reply, then scroll down to the bottom of what
you are Replying and make sure you are only sending a few lines, not
a few hundred.  PLEASE!!   Snip those Digests!