Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:47:37 -0400
From: "George Davis" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re:[IP] Dear Abby

Don said:
Sorry, I'm a long way from beliving that we act the way we do, because we are

Then, George said:
Sorry to disagree with you Don, but, having been type 1 for 40 years, my poor
wife can tell you of many, many times when I was "combatant", refusing to take
sugar when I was in the 20 or 30 range.  I resist with force, and when I
finally am revived, I don't even remember being combatant.  I wish it were not
so, but it has happened too many times.  I normally am a pretty nice guy ;-)

George Davis