[IP] Re: Type 2 caused by obesity

>>From: "Elizabeth Ramsey"
 Cindy, I TOLD you where I was getting my
information...you aren't reading my
post. And apparently you also haven't read her book even
tho you have type II in
your family. Liz<<

No, you didn't.  All you said was most Type 2 diabetics
end up on insulin.  You posted your source as being a book
on diabetes.  Would you look up the pages you're referring
to and post the actual statistics along with the author's
source?  I gave you the CDC's statistic...which is only
40% of Type 2 diabetics use insulin.  Many Type 2
diabetics either stay on just oral meds, reduce their oral
meds, or quit taking them altogether with lifestyle