Re: [IP] Re: [] Looking at Choices - 508 vs. 512

According to the MM rep, the CGMS that will attach to the skin like an
insertion set (and he showed it to me, pretty small) will communicate
directly to the pump (through an RF signal, like the meter is currently
doing). According to him, they are looking at April or May 2004. According
to another rep, it will be sometime after Feb. 2004, based on FDA approval.
That was a big plus for me in deciding to go with MM.