[IP] TYPE 2 AND OBESITY

Thought that I would put my knowlage to work and so here is what I have found.
and the website that it can be found on.. so there is no questions on where I
found my information...even though I am not a type 2 diabetic myself. I
thought that I would get onto this topic

FROM THE AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATIONS WEB SITE:

The causes of diabetes are still a mystery, but researchers have discovered
that being overweight can trigger the onset of diabetes because excess fat
prevents insulin from working properly. Type 2 diabetes is treated with
exercise and an individual meal plan designed by you and your health care
provider to help you maintain a healthy weight and keep your blood glucose
levels in check and avoid complications. If diet and exercise alone do not
lower your blood glucose levels, diabetes pills, insulin, or both may be
needed in addition to diet and exercise.
Although diabetes cannot be cured, it can be treated. With family support,
daily care, and proper treatment, you can lead a healthy, active life.

Found at:   http://www.diabetes.org/main/type2/info/default.jsp

BECCA

(Rebecca or Becca NOT Becky)

Oh and I would look up diabetes type 2 in emedicine and they can be found at
http://www.emedicine.com