[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

Re: [IP] Dialysis center

Yeah... contact JCAHO (Joint Commising on Accrediated Healthcare
Organiziation)... www.jcaho.org. and they will tell you what to do and any
complaint with them can possibly lead to the revocation of their JCAHO
licensure and not allow them to take insurance, and that could force them to
close their door. or what you can do is tell them to switch her appts so she
can be eating when she needs to and if they are not willing to do it, tell
them then that you have no choice to file a complaint with JCAHO (Oak Brook
Terrace Illinois)


<<Any suggestions on where to complain to...we got the corporation that
took over, the hospital, State Dept of Senior health, and the other non
profit org listed on the Medicare site....any other ideas??>>
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: