[IP] NIH Funding - VERY URGENT!!!

This is VERY easy, VERY quick & VERY important. The Link below will open up
a form in which you enter your name, address, e-mail, phone number, and
by hitting "submit", you have registered.  Then click on the "Support
/Feinstein Amendment for NIH Funding"  This will lead to a system to
send a message
to your Congressperson.  Be sure to put in your own personal thoughts
and send that
message to support this funding.

We are short of the 60 votes needed for the Specter/Harkin/Feinstein
amendment to pass the Senate!  This amendment will provide a $2.5
billion total increase (9.2%) in funds for the National Institutes of
Health, which will enable more research grants to be funded next fiscal
year.  With the vote now postponed to Wednesday, September 10, we need a
VERY strong grassroots push to convince more Senators that NIH funding
is important to their constituents!

Make your voice heard, send your thoughts to your Congressperson.