[IP] Dialysis Center

Dear Gayle,
  I would recommend complaining directly to the horses mouth. The people who run
the center. I would state that your mother has to eat lunch due to the regimin
of insulin she is on. And the other items she is unhappy with. I would then
contact the state and the federal government both of which should be overseeing
this center. Probably them having only one nurse on duty is legal and they are
exploiting that to save costs, but them not feeding your mom is grounds for a
malpractice suit and I would threaten them with that. Good luck with your mom.
P.S. Where in NJ is she located?
  Wendy, curley blue, mm508 pump, larry the lancer and moe the meter...together
we are the four stooges