[IP] RE: Obesity and Type 2

I am NOT getting into this discussion, but adding a few references that are
fairly easy reading (IMHO).

There are more references, if you are inclined to use the search engines. Some
articles require membership to the site, or a  fee to purchase.

None of these provides the final answer.  Much of the discussion regarding
this topic on IP, leads me to believe that no one has all the perspectives
available. The research available to the medical community is prolific, yet
some medical people rarely take the time to read it all.  (I know I don't have
the time to do it.)

No one has all the answers on this topic. I know I have my own opinions based
on 20+ years of diabetes care, research, education and management. It would be
helpful for the other IP medical advisory board professionals to chime in, but
I haven't seen any responses from them.

I think it is time we all put this "discussion" to bed, for now.
No one has a definitive answer. First one to come up with that one will likely
be nominated for a Nobel prize.

Safe pumping!
Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE