Re:[IP] Dear Abby

I have to agree with George, having been there many times myself in the
20-30 range.  I'm normally a very gentle, easy to get along with guy.  If I
don't like what you're trying to force feed me, I will resist.

It wasn't until we discovered that I will eat jelly beans (specifically
Jelly Belly) for just about any reason, that the problem went away.
Of course, I haven't had any of those refusing the treat a low episodes
 since the pump too.

The mind operates on a completely different level when low.  Rational
doesn't come into the picture.