Re: [IP] Re: obesity and Type 2

> As you say, it is a risk factor (wt)but what you are implying by whatyou are
> writing is that all we have to do is lose weight.  Well, some of us just
 > can't...it is not that simple. Even eating fewer than 1000 calories a day, it
> impossible...

I was Dxed, on Amaryl and about 800 cal, 3oz meat, 1/2 C servings  , alot of
 exercise, bike riding, walking miles, light weight lifting, never sitting
still, or
 for longer than 10 min at time. When sitting still, doing isometric exercises,
 filling up on water. I lost 70 lbs, in a little over 3 months. No orals worked,
 ran very high ketones, high blood sugars & was starving. I tried, DM got worse.
I may have put weight back on with insulin, but I feel alot better.
I am of Type 2 origin.
Linda K d,e,ip