Re: [IP] Re: obesity and Type 2

> As you say, it is a risk factor (wt)but what you are implying by whatyou are
> writing is that all we have to do is lose weight.  Well, some of us just
 > can't...it is not that simple. Even eating fewer than 1000 calories a day, it
is
> impossible...

I was Dxed, on Amaryl and about 800 cal, 3oz meat, 1/2 C servings  , alot of
 exercise, bike riding, walking miles, light weight lifting, never sitting
still, or
 for longer than 10 min at time. When sitting still, doing isometric exercises,
&
 filling up on water. I lost 70 lbs, in a little over 3 months. No orals worked,
 ran very high ketones, high blood sugars & was starving. I tried, DM got worse.
I may have put weight back on with insulin, but I feel alot better.
I am of Type 2 origin.
Linda K d,e,ip