[IP] Precision strips

Sorry to say that the Precision QID and Precision Xtra do not use the same
glucose test strips.

Very sad story about that boy - but unfortunately true in many, many places
in the world today.  Our group, Diabetes Youth Foundation of Indiana, has
had a program helping Russian teens for 10 years.  We've expanded it to
include kids from other parts of the former Soviet Union.  In the smaller
towns and countryside, kids are often unable to get decent insulin, and
strips are a real luxury for most.  As terrible as it is for a child to
have diabetes in the US, it's many times worse in other parts of the world.

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com