RE: [IP] RECALL the Paradigm

Ok folks, for all those how are happy with pumps that crack and leak, how is it
then that we can buy off the self radio/cd players designed for use in the
shower and no one seems to get cracks in these units and they seem to not fail
for the exposure to moisture.  What do those manufacturers know that the pump
folks don't?

"Paul Estep" <email @ redacted> on 09/09/2003 05:41:58 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted