Re: [IP] Re: pancreas ?

I have a Pancreas question?  First before I ask, I will tell you why I am
asking, so many times I have read, that well my pancreas is producing some
insulin... etc.  so forth so forth.

The question is.  How in the world do you know for sure your pancreas is
producing insulin?  Is there a test for it.  It's quite obvious when its not
working at all, but how does one determine, it's working partially?