Re: [IP] Orlando pump meeting??

At 04:44 PM 9/9/03 -0400, you wrote:
>I was just wondering if anyone knew when the next pumper meeting is in
>  Orlando. I am almost positive it is the second Wednesday of the month (which
>be tomorrow), but I can be positive.  Thanks!
>   Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
>   Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"

Erin, the Orlando pump support group is normally scheduled for the Second
Wednesday of the month (tomorrow).  However, the group leaders had to be
out of town this week to attend meetings, so we won't have on this
month.  The Support group will continue next month, so keep an eye on the
list for my announcement.

Happy pumping,

David in Winter Park