[IP] Re: Type 2 and obesity

>>From: email @ redacted
I don't think I am going to change your mind about whether
or not to point
 fingers at type 2s and indicate, whether in words or
written between the lines,
that it's all our fault. You're not going to change my
mind, either. So let's
agree to disagree. OK?<<

I don't think I've pointed fingers or said anything that I
haven't backed up with solid references/sources.  I
haven't gotten that from you or anyone else who has
disagreed with what I've posted.  As long as it is just
opinion instead of fact...I'm sticking to the facts.