[IP] Re: Type 2 caused by obesity...

 -- On Tue 09/09, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Tue, 09 Sep
2003 13:46:26 -0400Subject: [IP] Re: Type 2 caused by obesity...>>From:
"Elizabeth Ramsey" Cindy, Actually MOST do eventually end up with pooped out
beta cells. If youwould like my reference it's Gretchen Becker's book, "The
First Year, Type 2Diabetes" pages 210-216 and as a result they will end up on
orals and theninsulin. LizLiz,Where do you get your information?
 Cindy, I TOLD you where I was getting my information...you aren't reading my
post. And apparently you also haven't read her book even tho you have type II in
your family. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com