Re: [IP] Dear Abby

It is nice to have something to blame for your actions.  Most 'people'
do get grumpy and hard to get along with when they are ill!!!!  NOT
because they are diabetic!   I know several 'Non-Diabetic' as-hol-s
:)    You can find a fight at just about any Bar,
Sorry, I'm a long way from beliving  that we act the way we do, because
we are diabetic!!!