[IP] Re: Type 2 caused by obesity...

>>From: "Elizabeth Ramsey"
Cindy, Actually MOST do eventually end up with pooped out
beta cells. If you
would like my reference it's Gretchen Becker's book, "The
First Year, Type 2
Diabetes" pages 210-216 and as a result they will end up
on orals and then
insulin. Liz

Where do you get your information?  This is copied and
pasted from the CDC site which everyone in this debate
seems to respect  and which is what I stated that many
Type 2 diabetics never progress to using insulin:

"Approximately 40% of people with type 2 diabetes require
insulin injections."