[IP] Re: obesity and Type 2, CDC

>>Ryan posted:
> >To the surprise of the CDC and health
> >professionals, a 20 year look at obesity and Type 2 has shown that while
> >obesity has increased 61% in the U.S. in the past 20 years, Type 2 has only
> >increased 5%. All of a sudden, the case of obesity causing Type 2 doesn't
> >hold<<

I checked the CDC website.  Couldn't find what Ryan was
talking about but this instead which states Type 2
diabetes continues to rise SUBSTANTIALLY:

 >>Major Increase in Diabetes Among Adults Occurred Nationwide Between 1990 and

(ATLANTA)The burden of diabetes in adults in the United
States has increased substantially over the last decade.
Diabetes represents a serious health risk to millions of
Americans, according to new research published by the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the
September issue of Diabetes Care.<<

Read the full article at: