[IP] Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...

>>From: "Ryan Bruner" <email @ redacted>

Some have gone so far as to suggest that obesity results
FROM Type 2. I am
NOT saying that, nor do I find there be evidence of that.
Rather, what I am
saying is that both Type 2 and obesity (in SOME cases)
result from the SAME
genetics. The genetics that lead to obesity also lead to
Type 2. <<

Okay.  So what's the point.  Just that obesity and Type 2
stem from the same gene.  Doesn't change the fact that
obesity can lead, and often does, to Type 2 diabetes (in
people with that gene).  I don't get the significance of
the distinction.  But maybe I'm missing something.