Re: [IP] Dialysis center

How about the National Kidney Foundation website for ideas? My
mother-in-law, now living with us, is also a dialysis patient. I would
see those types of changes as frightening! You might even write to her
representatives in Congress.....

About her meals: really the meal they will not let her eat is a doctor
ordered thing, so that means they do not have the power to change it.
Take that angle with them and see if they change their minds. Also, you
might look to see if there are any other options for her treatments.
Oh, if they will not let her eat, then tell them they need to change
her dialysis appointment time, although I can't think of a time frame
that wouldn't need some kind of food.

mom to Patrick, 17, Sean 15, Catherine, 12, and Veronica, 8, dxd 3/11/02