[IP] Re: Re: Type 2 NOT caused by obesity...

> Jeez, if only having type 1 were a guarantee of never being overweight! <<

Whoever said that!  Some Type 1's are now gaining weight
which is causing insulin resistance so they now have BOTH
Type 1 and 2.   GEEZ...you people are unbelievable.  Say
what suits you...never mind the facts or what someone
actually posts.  I give, too.  Believe what you want.  I'm
going with the facts to date, not unproven theories about
Type 2 happening first and then the weight gain.  Just
nothing to support that claim.  As I said earlier (and
which no-one has been able to present). give the sources
for these statements.   Don't just state something as fact
if you can't back it up.

Cindy